Thursday 27 May 2010

Woohoo!! I am so excited I have my own blog at last. I have Melissa from M2 Digital Designs to thank for my beautiful shiny new blog. She did such an amazing job of making it look just the way I want it and I love it, it is just perfect. Thank you Melissa.
So now I have my own little corner of the net. A place for my ramblings and for sharing my life and my love of digital scrapping and Disney with all who wish to read it. I have loved Disney for as long as I can remember and took my first dream trip to WDW in 2000. My love of digital scrapping is newer and I have only been digital scrapping since December 2009 but I am addicted already! I can't believe it took me this long to find my hobby I have been playing around with photoshop for years making fun pictures of our daughters, invitations and cards etc so it was a natural fit for me. I started because I was desperate to try and catch up with making our Disney photo albums. I had literally hundreds and hundreds of vacation photos from three trips to Disney Parks that I had always planned to do something with but never got round too. Over Christmas having some time off work I made a start, we had just booked our fourth trip to WDW and I was determined that I would be caught up before that October 2010 trip. I am still hopeful that I will be I have completed my 2005 and 2007 albums and have 2009 well underway. Consequently most of my scrapping at the minute is Disney but I have a plan to scrap the last ten years of our lives together and make a family heritage album so I am busy, busy!
In the short six months that I have spent in the world of digital scrapping I have learnt and grown so much in my design style.
Here is one of my first layouts that I ever created.



Here is a more recent layout, this one was selected for Gallery Standouts over at Scrapmatters which really made my day.



I love my first layout, I still think it is super cute but it was so simple to create. When you compare it to my second one you can see how much my skills have developed. I am learning all the time and loving all the new skills and techniques that I am learning. It is so exciting. Well I have probably rambled on enough here for a first post.
Keep checking back because I will be sharing the gorgeous kits here from the designers that I CT for, my layouts, my life and a few freebies.

Speaking of freebies. I am currently hosting template challenge #13 over at Mousescrappers. So if you like freebies head over to mousescrappers where you can pick up this super cute template. Image is linked.



Have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Your first blog entry on your new blog !!! YEAH !!!! I am so glad you like it .... you asked for polka dots girl .. and you got them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies. Your blog is gorgeous, their colors are vibrant ... Love your look! I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete