Monday 6 September 2010

New Releases Friday Sept 3rd

I am a little late posting my new releases this week, it has been really hectic with getting back into the school routine for both me and saffy. It always comes so hard going back to work after the lovely long summer break gee I just hate the sound of my alarm clock.

The Design Girl
Danielle is in back to school mode this week as well with her kits.
Here's my page. I am so happy I got this memory scrapped of saffron coming second in the annual schools poetry competition.
Krisi's Kreations
Krisi is getting organised for the new year ahead as well with her 2011 calendar releases.
These quickie calendars are so easy to do, just grab a favourite layout and pop it straight into the calendar template, clip in some matching papers and you are good to go!
Chelle's Creations
Chelle is kicking off the new school year with a football kit. We're not a football household at all but these kits were just perfect for scrapping our Spring football on the beach photos.
Chelle thinks of everyone and there is a team color for your favourite football team for sale as an add on in the shop.
My page
Wyld Web designs
Charmain has teamed up with Hornbuckle Designs to encourage you all to 'reach for the sky' with their kit Defy Gravity this week.
Kellybell Designs
Last but not least I have a sneak peak for you of Kelly's latest kit, seriously you are going to adore this one. There are some big announcements coming from kelly this Friday so watch this space, did I hear some one mention freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment