Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year A New Me!!

Hi everyone 


Well I am back again. The end of last year got pretty tough for me and I had to step away from the scrapping world for a while.  However back in September I was given a hybrid guest spot for ScrapMatters for this January.  Finding my guest post initiation emails in my inbox was just the boost I needed and I have started scrapping again!!  I am so happy - the gorgeous kits that were on offer from the ScrapMatters Design Team this week has given me back my creative mojo.


WimpyChompers have released the perfect kit for me.  My new years resolution this year are to lose weight and get fit and Christina's 'A New Me' kit was prefect to put me on the right track.  



I have created a fantastic set of 8 Lifestyle Record Cards to monitor my progress on my new health kick.


Continuing with the New Year theme Haynay Designs have released 


Here is my layout created using a Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Template: 


Finally is you still have Christmas Thank you to complete the Mega Thanks Collab from the ScrapMatters Design team is perfect for creating your hybrid thank you cards. I am working on mine right now.


Happy New Year Everyone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment