Friday 15 April 2011

It's Friday!!!!

I can not believe how quickly the week has gone this week.  We have had wonderful sunshine most days and Saffron is off school so we have been enjoying the Easter break.  I have found lots of time for scrapping and I am really enjoying having my creativity back.  This week Day is releasing Basic Bits which contains those essential elements that every dig scrapper needs in her stash.  These are so easy to re-colour and work on every layout.
I loved using these to create this fun layout for the 20 Wishes Word Up Challenge over at ScrapMatters.  I asked Saffron what she would wish for if she had 20 wishes it was wonderful being able to record what is important to her right now.  I also used the fabulous Spring Kissed to create my layout.
.
Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment