Monday 11 April 2011

Some exciting news!

I got a lovely message from Day of Inspirations from Day inviting me to apply to join her CT.  I was so flattered that my layouts stood out for her in the ScrapMatters gallery.  Her designs are gorgeous; beautiful colors and lots of fabulous elements for clustering so how could I resist? 
I chose Summer Woods, Way out West and Day's new release Grungy Bundle to create my first CT layouts for her and it was such an amazing kit to work with.
Isn't it a beautiful kit!  I fell in love with it instantly and it was just perfect for these photos of Saffron in the woods.
Nature Walk
Cowgirl

I used templates by Andrea to create these layouts.  She is the most amazing scrapper and her templates are lovely to work with.  She often has freebies on her blog so you should head over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment