Friday 13 May 2011

So how was it for you?

So did you all have a blast this weekend!  I really snagged some great bargains and can not wait to get scrapping with them all! With all the fun and mayhem of iNSD most of my designers are taking a break this week so I only have new releases from Little Green Frog and Wyld Web Designs to share this week.  You are going to love these templates and I know you're going to want them to scrap your new stash with!
I was so inspired by these templates and I have created some more gorgeous layout with them.

Blessed By Love
Uses Beyond Blessed by River-Rose and Rubylane at Funky Playground
Grand Floridian
Uses Practically Perfect by Sahlin Studio and Julianna Kniepp
Super Star
Uses You're A Shining Star by girl.boy.girl designs
Promise
Uses Mostly Cattitude and A New Day by LuvEwe Designs

I find blocking really difficult for some reason but these templates made it super easy!
Reasons Why I Love You
Uses Everyday Moments by Studio Demo
Fur Babies
Uses Cattitude by LuvEwe Designs
Finally I used a template from each pack to create a double page layout to scrap saffron's 7th birthday party photos.
Party
Uses Jungle Book Bundle by girl.boy.girl designs
Happily Ever After
Uses Wyld Web Designs Once Upon a Fairytale
You Should be in Movies
Uses Wyld Web Designs You're a Star 
MouseScrappers Speed Scrap
I'm going to be hosting a speed scrap over at MouseScrappers again to celebrate their 2nd Birthday!
I have a fantastic participation prize lined up for you so you don't what to miss it.
Make sure you join me over at MouseScrappers on
Saturday 21st May
at
3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12noon PT, 7pm GMT

Check back next week because there are going to be some freebies coming your way that you are not going to want to miss!

Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment