Friday 20 May 2011

Well it's Friday again already!!

Where did that week go it sure seemed to fly by quickly!  I have been so busy this week, scrapping, scrapping and more scrapping.  With MouseScrappers celebrating their 2nd birthday there have been challenges pretty much every day and I have been doing my best to keep up.  I also have lots of new releases to share with you again this week and some BIG news!


Big news first! On Wednesday I became the newest member of the Sandbox Crew over at the Funky Playground.  I am so excited to be the store CT there. It is such a lovely scrapping community and the designers are all so wonderful and creative. Here is just a little taste of what is available in store.

So on to my lovely designers new releases this week:
Little Green Frog Designs
Seasons Change
Uses Funky Playground Collab Life is Good, Luv Ewe Designs Boyish Wonder and Siamese Studio Seasons Change
Magic of Christmas
Uses River Rose Cranberry Sparkle
Luv Ewe Designs
Past Present
Uses Little Green Frog Design Template Pack Caught in the Middle

Inspirations From day
Lights 'Camera' Action
Disney

The Design Girl
80s Child
Space Ranger
Uses Little Green Frog Template Pack Spaced Out

Wyld Web Designs

Don't forget my Speed Scrap tomorrow over at MouseScrappers
I have a fantastic participation prize from Inspirations from Day


You're Invited to a MouseScrappers 2nd Anniversary Speed Scrap
Date: 21st May
Time: 3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12noon PT, 7pm GMT
Participation Prize provided by Inspirations from Day

I really hope you can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment