Friday 1 July 2011

Happy 1st of July!!

The summer is well and truly upon us we started the week off with some lovely weather, bought and pool and put it up in the garden.  So of course now it has rained for the rest of the week!  However with only 3 weeks left until school breaks up I have been thinking about what i will do with our summer break.  We have some nice plans actually and a challenge at Funky Playground inspired me to scrap my to-so list.
Hopefully I will get through it all.
So now on to the gorgeous treats that my designers have in store for you this week. Everyone got busy this week so it's going to be a big post!
Look at these stunning templates; they are a little different to my usual style but when I tried them I just loved how my pages turned out.  The rest of the CT felt the same and you should check out the Frog Blog for some serious inspiration.
Here are my pages.
My second layout uses Play All Day Collab from Stolen Moments and Girl Boy Girl Designs
I have a bit of a thing for double page layouts; I scrap a lot of vacation photos and always need lots of space.  These were simply perfect.
My Wilderness Lodge layout uses the fantastic new release from LuvEwe designs and Trixie Scraps Great Wilderness Lodge.  I was so excited by this kit it was just perfect for our Disney lodge photos.
July Mix a Kit at ScrapMatters
The color palette this month is very summery it makes me think of ice cream.  Here are the parts from my designers.  
Day got really busy and produced a whole mini kit.
and Amber created these really cute alphas.
Also usual Funky Playground are offering a fantastic Free with Purchase Collab for the whole month of July.  Another awesome collab from LuvEwe Designs this time with Jen C Designs - Americana.  Just in time for this weekend right!

There is a 4th July freebie over on Little Green Frogs Blog this fantastic flag double page template.
I will be over there on Sunday too with another feature and freebie.
Happy 4th July to all my American friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment