Friday 15 July 2011

New Release Day is here again!

I have some exciting new releases to share with you this week as always but perhaps my most exciting is this new release from Stolen Moments.  Its special because Amber turned Saffron's handwriting into a super cute font and her kit release this week was just perfect for Saffron's personality too.  I had so much fun scrapping with these.
This gorgeous layout uses Little Green Frogs fantastic new release 'Close to the Edge'
I loved this pack of templates so much I scrapped two more layouts this week I have been busy!
Another pack of double page templates this week.  These are so perfect for holiday photo layouts I was able to get another page of my Disney scrapbook done I'll soon be finished with any luck!
I also took part in the July Speed Scrap at Funky Playground this month and came up with this gorgeous layout using Little Green Frog Build it Yourself template Pack and Kiki Halberts Tea on the Porch.
This layout was featured on the SM GSO blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment