Friday 30 July 2010

New Releases

This week Graham Like the Cracker teamed up with the Bella Gypsy girls and designed a terrific kit called Love That Boy! It's perfect for all those boy pages you need to create but also girl pages too!! It has oodles of freshly designed elements such as stars, circles, and hearts. It also includes strings, flowers, buttons, frames, ribbons and ric rac! The papers are rich in color and designs that include solid colors, polka dots, plaids, stripes, and rich patterns! The colors range from soft greens to dark blues and everything in-between.
It might be a boy kit but I used it to create this stunning layout of Saffron and Jen made me some a girl version of her boy word art and the best news is that she said I could give away as a freebie on my blog.
______________________________________________________

A B C D E F G... Do you know your ABC’s?

Danielle (Aka The Design Girl) certainly does and she is putting them to good use to make these awesome alphabet letter kits. Last week she released A through to D and this week she has 8 (yes 8!) more wonderful mini letter kits in store for you.

I have created some more gorgeous letter pages. I can not wait to get these finished and printed into a photo book they are going to make such wonderful gifts this christmas!

Don't you just love these! You should head on over to Danielle's blog to see some more wonderful layouts by the CT and be sure to leave a comment because you could win 2 of these incredible alpha mini's.
______________________________________________________

And they all lived happily ever after ........ Well thats how all good fairytales end and Kelly (aka Kellybell Desigsn) has released the perfect kit for scrapping your own fairytales 'Happily Ever After' is a gorgeous kit in soft pastel colors which is packed full of embellishments for clustering with. Keep reading to the end of this post because I have a freebie for you.


Isn't it just gorgeous. I have made a quick page for you as my freebie this week. when you've downloaded this head over to Kelly's blog for more freebies!


Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Emma
    Thanks so much for the freebie, it is a lovely kit by Kelly.

    I have a question did you share the first letters you made using Danielle's mini kits? I was wondering if i can use the ones you posted here for my younger son, he is in kindergarden learning his ABC's
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting the quick page- it's lovely! I remember admiring on mousescrappers last week when you first posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that girly word art to go with Love That Boy. Thanks, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO! It's just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete