Saturday 4 June 2011

Happy Friday everyone!!

It's release day and I can't wait to show you what my designers have in store. Let's get right to it shall we!
Little Green Frog Designs
You do not want to miss this offer. Andrea collaborated with Melissa aka Cluster Queen Creations this month to make the most awesome template grab bag. Sixteen amazing templates for the unbelievable price of $4.  This is available for the month of June before it will be split up so grab it while you can.
My two layouts use the following new releases
Luv Ewe Designs
The Design Girl
I love this set of templates and they released just at the perfect time for me to make a brag book for Glenn for Fathers Day.
Girl Boy Girl Designs Super Me
Layout Uses Little Green Frog Designs 'Blog Freebie Template'










No comments:

Post a Comment