Friday 17 June 2011

It's New Release Day!

I'm here with more goodies to tell you all about! Little Green Frog Designs released a pack of photoless templates this week. I'd been asking for a pack like this so I thrilled to be able to make a start on my pregnancy journal this week.  This is a project I've had in mind for a while now so it felt good to get started on it and Andrea's 'Talk to Me' templates were perfect.
Uses Just Arrived a collaboration between Siamese Studio and LDrag Designs
 Luv Ewe Designs released 'Boy Meets Girl' this is a gorgeous kit and it was just perfect for my baby name journal page.
Uses Little Matisse by Tottlebugz
The Design Girl releases another kit in her 'You're So...' series this week it's Chic.
Uses 'Caught in the Middle' Template Pack by Little Green Frog Designs

I am also really excited to tell you that my layout I Believe in fairies was featured as the ScrapMatters Layout of the Month in the June Newsletter!











No comments:

Post a Comment