Friday 24 June 2011

New releases again!

As I write this weeks new release post it is thundering and raining in torrents outside my window and the temperature is freezing.  I actually put my heating back on today; you certainly would not think it is the middle of summer here in the UK!  Maybe thats why I ended up scrapping some wintery layouts this week.


Things are pretty quiet in digi-land I think everyone is enjoying the summer holidays hopefully in places warmer than here lol!


Little Green Frog Designs 
Andrea is back with some more stunning templates this week and I have good news as well. Now even more scrappers can enjoy Andrea's templates because she now provides them in PAGE file format to work with Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software as well!
Well that's it for this week but next week I will have news of some freebies in celebration of July 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment