Friday 10 June 2011

Where do the weeks go!

My goodness it seems like only five minutes ago that I was typing last weeks new releases blog post!  I have had a crazy busy week, Glenn has been off work and we have had a full on week getting well overdue DIY done around the house and just spending time together.  We also had one of our biggest moments as parents so far as you will see in my layouts! So with all of these going on my scrapping time has been minimal this week which is unusual for me!  But I still found time to scrap with my designers new releases.


So first up more gorgeous templates from Andrea this week and I just wish I had more time to do these templates justice because they are stunning. With my hectic family life this week and trying to sneaky finish my fathers day brag book I just didn't get time to use both packs.  I will certainly be scrapping more layouts with these next when Glenn is back at work so watch this space!
I used the Round a-bout pack to scrap with this wonderful new kit also releasing today 'A is for Apple' by Amanda Carlson
and 'lovely' by The Design Girl also releasing today
I am enjoying my guest CT spot with Jen Balding her He Said She Said was perfect for scraping the momentous parental moment I was telling you about.  Yep thats right it was time for us to have "The Talk'! Despite being seriously scary it went well and I was proud of how we handled it.
I was really proud to get a GSO for this page over at Me So Scrappy
I have also been continuing with the brag book pages with Glenn's Fathers day gift.  These pages use Little Green Frog Designs Mini Memories Template Pack and Trixie Scraps and Armina Designs Quality Time.
On Sunday I will be giving a tutorial on the Little Green Frog Designs Blog on how to put these pages together to create a hybrid brag book photo album.

Finally don't forget if you spend $12 this month at the Funky Playground you get totally bugging' totally free!!


No comments:

Post a Comment